At Fluro Fitness we understand that diet plays a huge part in the success of your results, whether it would be weight loss, helping to identify any dietry intolerances and find a way to overcome them, or just simply develop healthy eating.
Rachel is a university qualified nutrtionist based in Balmain, with a Masters in Human Nutrition. She takes an evidence-based approach to nutrition and offers tailor-made plans that are flexible, achievable and sustainable. She is also the busy working mum of two teenagers, so she is practical and realistic with her advice. She is trained in the Health at Every Size (R) and Non-Diet approach to weight management.
Rachel can help if:
– You want to look after your family’s health and wellbeing but don’t have much time
– You want to lose or gain weight in a safe, sensible and permanent way
– You’re pregnant, planning to conceive, or breast-feeding
– You’re struggling with peri menopausal, post menopausal or hormonal weight gain
– You’d like to understand how a low FODMAP diet could help manage your irritable bowel syndrome
– You have special dietary requirements or intolerances
– You’d like to improve your nutrition to help achieve athletic goals
– You’d like to set up life-long habits to improve your general well being
Find out more about Rachel on her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/nourshd/
Don’t forget to check out Rachel’s healthy recipes page for some awesome easy to make meals that are great for the whole family. https://www.racheleagleton.com.au/recipes/
Rachel is highly recommended by Sydney’s Inner West Mums group and has a fantastic track record in helping many of them overcome weigh loss struggles.
She offers all Fluro Fitness clients a $20 discount off her nutrition programs.
Contact us to find out more about our training and nutrition packages that we can offer you.